Sunday, May 27, 2012

Niagra Falls when Fall Heads into Winter

An incredible place in the world is Niagra Falls.  It is a wonderous place you hear about when you are young and grow up considering checking out as a romantic destination.  I headed there on a work project to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls and loved it. 

The power of nature at Niagra Falls cannot be eclipsed.  I was taken aback by the power, sound and force of this powerful place.  I would love to go back and see more.  I had a few hours each day (3 days) and would love more time.  I would love to return with a lover or a friend. 

I cannot imagine another place in the world as incredible.  OK, I can...but each piece of wonderment in the world has its own calling, beauty and power. 

Horseshoe Falls at Sunset
Horseshoe Falls at Night
American Falls at Sunrise
American Falls
Fall in Canada
Journey Under the Falls
Horseshoe Falls
Journey Under the Falls
Horseshoe Falls
Horseshoe Falls with a Rainbow
A place in the world that was on my Life List and I have seen.  I would go back again and again.  Majestic, serene and magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment